Cost friendly bike
This bike needs no introduction since it is in the elite club as one of the bikes which transformed intra-city personal transport. You can see it hauling 7 people in a dust packed village road or cruising on highway at 115 km/h (my personal best on this bike ;)).
The bike is made focusing on the target audience and how will they be using it (considering the pricing in mind),
- Looks (far better than the ugly Bajaj Platina),
- Gear Ratios (2nd and 3rd gear ratios) are low enough to get you away from the street signal and high enough for you to hustle through City traffic.
- Ride height and ergonomics are well designed for 150 km trips.
- Since the contour of the bike seat is flat, it will be better not to carry a backpack, instead tie it using bungee chords to the side.
- Maintenance free engine and very low maintenance cost makes it the should be bought bike for careless people.
All in all, it is the best bike in this price range
- 1 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Hero Splendor Plus User Reviews
- All (664)
- Mileage (306)
- Looks (173)
- Comfort (164)
- Engine (120)
- Maintenance (117)
- Performance (93)
- Service (75)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
- View All Hero Splendor Plus Reviews