Excellent entry level Harley
I bought one in October and very happy with the performance. If u plan to buy one, I suggest to go thru the following points
1. Liquid cooled engine, does not get over heated and trip like other models.
2. Superb pick up and best for dragging.
3. Handles quite well and suited for Indian roads. However, handling may turn tiring especially in heavy traffic or uneven and rough roads.
4. Brakes are very effective even without ABS provided you apply both front and rear together.
5. Excellent suspensions which make u feel as if you are gliding thru the road.
1. If u r not moving at atleast 30kmph, the hot air blast from the radiator will drench u in sweat.
2. Not very comfortable for pillion rider.
3. Ride becomes strainfull when the road has pits and sharp turns.
Apart from the above cons, there is nothing much what I can say against the Street 750. And I don't consider these cons to be significant. After all a tough Motorcycle has to have a tough selfish rider who is ready to sweat and can bear some good strains...
- 17 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Harley Davidson Street 750 User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (24)
- Engine (9)
- Suspension (8)
- Comfort (6)
- Speed (6)
- Rear (6)
- Seat (5)
- Torque (5)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Harley Davidson Street 750 Reviews