Cons of the bike
Cons of the bike:
1. Using carburetor is an old technology as FI should have been incorporated.
2. Just Rs. 1600 difference in price 125 CC Neon when compared to 150 CC Neon.
3. No neon is mentioned in the back cowl.
4. No graphics.
5. Using the old engine which is taken from Bajaj Discover 125.
6. Average and economic mileage, gear indicator and time should have been included in meter console.
7. They should have gone for mono suspension.
All these things should be included in the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 125.
- 10 Likes
- 7 Dislikes
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (12)
- Looks (8)
- Price (6)
- Engine (5)
- Mileage (5)
- Power (3)
- Suspension (3)
- Color (1)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Reviews
Users Also Viewed
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Road Test
0 MB Storage, 2x faster experience