Only for commutation guys...(After 3 month review)
1 .Attention seeking look...specially when only LED DRL glows (dont like other brands motorcycle's doodh wala type bike with some carrier for milk container hanging.
2.Light in weight so easy to handle.
3.Seat is really very comfortable and spacious.
4.Good grip on Roads while taking turns.
1. after purchase I found that Head lamp is not aligned(little on left).
2.Vibrates above 45 KMPH if I am driving alone. But it vibrates after 50-55 KMPH if somebody is sitting with me on pillion seat.
3. Doesnt perform well in lower gears with pillion rider.
4. Mileage is not as per promises made at the time of purchase (i.e.above 70LMPL)
5. Drum shoe started giving pinch sound while applying brakes(Could be due to the water seeping also)
I have purchased 2017 model on 3 DEC 2017.Well I know that this is a commutor bike so never expected high biut i must say guys at this price and overall its a good deal. Sometimes I try to enoy my so called ''Comfortec'' ride but i never felt it.
- 74 Likes
- 7 Dislikes
Bajaj Platina 110 User Reviews
- All (227)
- Mileage (139)
- Comfort (88)
- Engine (85)
- Looks (78)
- Price (49)
- KMPL (47)
- Performance (46)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Bajaj Platina 110 Reviews