Honest Review After Owning for 40 Days
I brought this bike on May 16th 2017 and here is the pros and cons.
1. Great Styling and most of the people will ask which bike it is.
2. Good Lighting and i haven't see any bike headlamp this brighter.
3. Seat comfort is good for driver & pillion which is why i brought this bike (only 2 people can feel the comfort if you have a child its will be not so comfy).
4. Speed is awesome and you can chase any bike if you have a good driving skills.
1. Milage is very low around 20 kmpl and check for yourself i refueled my bike for 500 Rs when the milage blinking and i got only 112 km before it started blinking.
2. Heating issues in traffic and not in hightway.
3. Sound is not so good comparing with other bikes.
4. Plastic fuel tank is giving some vibrations even in 2 and 3rd gear after 3000-4000 rpm which is not good.
5. Side mirror is shaking after 1 week which is worst.
Bajaj should have improved the quality of the bike by providing good materials. I brought this bike only for the pillion comfort coz i already have a Ninja 300 and i choose this but now i regret my choice. I should have check other bikes which are having good pillion comfort and now i don't know what to do. I may pay more money if they they had good quality materials used in this bike. I personally don't recommend this bike to anyone.