Bajaj Pulsar 150cc mileage?
- Overall Satisfaction
I have Bajaj pulsar 150cc bike purchased on 31st December 2010 it has ran 6100km and I have completed all 3 services but my bike is giving only 44kmltr mileage I am staying in Bangalore so can you please give me some tips to improve my bike mileage
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Review Scorecard
More Reviews on Bajaj Pulsar 150
- that is not good By Riyas | Feb 25, 2017 | 30 Views
avarege thats all That is Mileage problem 65 onnum kitoola in 40-45 le poyalum kitoola maximum oru 50 thats all
- Awesome commuter in cheapest priceBy Muthukumar | Jan 12, 2017 | 75 Views
I am writing this review after 45,000 kilometers . Design of the bike gives WOW factors at first look. The DOOM and Tank adds more attractive and.....
- VERY BAD BIKE By BHARAT BAROT | Jan 02, 2017 | 77 Views
I BOUGHT A BAJAJ PULSAR 150 ON MAHESH BAJAJ PALANPUR AT 31/10/2016 THAT BIKE IN VERY HIGH ENGINE NOICE PROBLEM 5 TIME I GO IN MAHESH BAJAJ BUT THEY.....
- My MonsterBy Avneet Singh | Sep 24, 2016 | 111 Views
BEST BIKE IN SEGMENT. LOVE MY PULSAR. NICE COMFORT AND FUN TO RIDE. SPORTY AS WELL AS TORQUE IS GOOD... ITS MY MONSTER BIKE FOR SURE
- HARDIK PANCHOLIBy HARDIK | Mar 26, 2016 | 430 Views
Most popular bike among youngster. Best mileage. (Minimum 45 kmpl) Best performance. Best style forever. Never got tired while riding on it. Go.....