1. This is the best bike in the 200cc segment in terms of performance.
2. The pickup of the bike is very smooth and fast. My bike gives a mileage of around 30kmpl.
3. The suspension of the bike is very stiff which the company should refine.
4. The rider seat is big and is also comfortable for long rides. I wish I could say the same for the pillion seat also.
5. The instrument cluster is old but manageable if bike performance is your primary concern.
6. The bike will stop and will not start until and unless you open your tank for some time and then start. (Try to give 15sec window between self-start.)
7. This problem can be rectified if you ask the service center to remove the rubber cap in the petrol tank.
Again I'll say, this is the best bike in the 200cc segment.
- 2 Likes
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 User Reviews
- All (534)
- Looks (183)
- Power (155)
- Performance (147)
- Mileage (119)
- Speed (112)
- Engine (100)
- Comfort (97)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
- View All Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Reviews