Do not buy
I can keep going on and on and on ..........over the disadvantages, listing few below.
1. Fuel meter is just a Joke,
It was showing me that the fuel is about to hit reserve ( just above 2nd red mark on the fuel gauge ) but I still went 30 km in ON . Bangalore traffic is worst so i thought to be on safer side ( did not want everyone screaming on me in middle of the road ) and put it to reserve mode. Later on, after 8-9 km of ride is filled 7Lts of petrol and it was full and about to over flow thank God, I did not ask for 8Lts
2. Low quality parts
Fiber parts, you can feel it if you hold it ……… unless it’s made of carbon fiber . :D ..
Chrome part on the petrol tank and windshield started to have scratches in just 1 month. I do take care while washing or cleaning the bike … still. ….
3. Engine is very noisy and it stops at any time, I have checked with all possible setting, engine still stops when riding on 1-2 gear at low speed.
4. I can feel the engine heat on my legs just after 5-6 km ride.
5. Pain on the frame and other parts are not good, i can see rust at many joint on the bike that was manufactured in Jan 2017.
6. Mirror, could have been made better, the blind spot from this mirror is bigger than any other bike i had / ride before.
7. suspension is ok with pillion rider, with single rider it does not feels that there is any kind of rear suspension.
8. A tachometer ( RPM meters ) could been much better.
9. Head lights are not so good, its ok. other makers have better head lights and its road coverage
10. Indicators are on the tank that makes very hard to notice when you are wearing helmet.
That’s all from 3 weeks of riding Avenger 220 Cruise , I will update once I have gone on a long ride ...... planning for Bangalore to Ooty soon .
I would recommend “DO NOT buy Avenger 220 Cruise”, better by Luna or Hero puch, if you find any. They are value for money and deliver on expectations.
Do not waste 1.2 lakh on it ... i have owned Pulser 150cc for 6 -7 year without any problem even once. sold it to my close friend he is happy with the bike. so i went for Bajaj again .. big mistake.
hope Bajaj has not reached their peak and the only way is down fall from here, as there are many international brands selling bikes in India now.
I live in Bangalore and my email email@example.com, in case anyone wants to contact me on my review.
- 29 Likes
- 24 Dislikes
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (31)
- Comfort (11)
- Looks (9)
- Price (9)
- Mileage (8)
- Engine (7)
- Service (6)
- Performance (6)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Reviews